Turnable Corner Window System
The turnable corner window system by Vitrocsa combines the technology of both the pivot and sliding systems.
(Vitrocsa Turnable System from Vitrocsa Minimal Uk)
Each pane is supported on two highly engineered pivots which slide on the stainless steel rollers in the track. This enables the panes to slide horizontally and to slide around any number of corners, allowing the panels to be moved away completely creating one large opening.
In the turnable corner window system the track is concealed under the floor finish (refer to Invisible track section).
The windows can open from side, corner or middle, and can be staked to one side, either down a wall or into a pocket.
Panel sizes can be up to 6m2 (max height 6m) and up to 250kg per panel.
For projects in the UK, the turnable corner system is mostly suitable for sheltered sites, winter gardens and internal screens.
For more information on the turnable corner please contact us here
Tracks & Frames
- Uses the TH+ Invisible tracks.
- Allows for flooring to be laid over the tracks,
- Suitable for Single, Double, Triple glazing.
- Up to 6m2 ( 6m high) and up to 250kg/panel.
- Tracks act as drain.
- No proprietary strip drains is required.
- Aircraft grade aluminium in natural anodised finish (25 microns).
- Frames can be either anodized or powder coating.
- Suitable for extreme environments.
- Vitrocsa Minimal recommend IGP powder coatings.
- Stainless steel roller bearings fitted within the tracks
- Smooth, easy operation
- Parts are removable to allow for clearing of debris
- Aluminium and stainless steel parts require minimal maintenance and can be done with ease with our removable tracks.
- Extreme reliability and durability keeps maintenance to a minimum.
- compliance with wind loads up to 366kms
- Thermally broken tracks and frames ensure highest performance ratings
- Extremely high thermal insulation in profiles and in frames to maximise energy and cost efficiency
- Withstands hurricane wind loads, exceeding standard testing up to 360km per hour winds.
- Extreme air and water resistance ideal for ocean fronts
- Well suited for harsh environments and extreme weather conditions
- 100% Swiss made product.
- Swiss designed and developed with a strong emphasis on research and development.
- Vitrocsa Minimal are focussed on service, quality and the successful installation of each and every project.
- All projects are installed by our team of Swiss trained installers.
- With so many options and possibilities , our team of architects and technicians provide inspiration and guidance and can be involved at the design stage, and can comment on developed and detail design as required.