The Vitrocsa Minimal UK invisible sliding door system, is unlike other sliding doors, concealing the track under the floor as part of the finish to ensure a seamless threshold between inside and outside whilst offering a clean and minimal solution.
The floor finish on the track should be a material which can be cut into 20mm strips without chipping; such as ceramic tiles, some natural stone or timber. The internal floor finish can be carried through to the outside or alternatively, the invisible track for Vitrocsa’s sliding doors can be concealed with a complimentary finish such as aluminium or timber.
For more information about the Invisible ‘frameless’ sliding door system and the sliding doors we provide and install – contact us.
Tracks + Frames
· The track is concealed under the floor finish.
· The same flooring finish can continue from inside to outside.
· Only 2x 10mm slots visible per track
Suitable for Single, Double and Triple glazing.
Up to 18m² (6x3m) vertical or horizontal
Tracks act as drain
No proprietary strip drains required
Aircraft grade aluminium in natural anodised in 25 microns
Frames can be either anodized or powder coated
Suitable for extreme environments
Vitrocsa Minimal UK recommend IGP powder-coatings.
· Stainless steel rollers within aluminium frames
· Smooth, easy one finger operation
· aluminium and stainless steel parts require minimal maintenance and can be done with ease with our removable tracks.
· extreme reliability and durability keeps maintenance to a minimum.
· Thermally broken tracks and frames ensure highest performance ratings
· High thermal insulation in profiles and in frames to maximise energy and cost efficiency
· Withstands cyclonic wind loads, exceeding standard testing up to 360km per hour winds.
· air and water resistance ideal for ocean fronts
· Well suited for harsh environments and extreme weather conditions
· 100% Swiss made product.
· Swiss designed and developed with a strong emphasis on research and development.
· Vitrocsa Minimal are focussed on service, quality and the successful installation of each and every project.
· All projects are installed by our team of Swiss trained installers.
· With so many options and possibilities, our team of architects and technicians provide inspiration and guidance and can be involved at the design stage, and can comment on developed and detail design as required.
· windows can be motorized.
· motorization recommend with windows more than 500kgs.
· 2-point locking (top + bottom) internal espagnolette.
· all locks are security tested.
· electronic and key locks are available as a special.
Trickle Air Vent
· Allows for a continuous flow of fresh air without a security risk.
· Our profiles can be fitted with flyscreens so they will work the same as glass sliding panels.
· Any material can be fitted to our profiles including timber, stone and steel panels
· A simplified sliding system is available for internal use
· A curved sliding system is available in single and double glazed